Davidfes 27 May
WalterHalse 12 Jan
Kittiez 11 Jan
Noob 22 Nov
Moeazy 07 Nov
Moe 07 Nov
Loregrim 18 Oct
Melyanna 13 Oct

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1350 posts ]  Go to page Previous 186 87 88 89 90
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:30 pm 
Royal
Royal

Convinced my son (Jolea) who was afraid of both heights and coasters to go on Space mountain. Best Picture ever. :)

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:43 pm 
Noble
Noble

LMAO that poor kid!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:08 am 
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Three little padawans and darth sidious (me) getting ready to Trick'or'Treat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:50 am 
Royal
Royal

Good looking family :)

p.s. we'd love to see a Sith and a few Jedi at D&B in a couple days ;)

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:33 pm 
Noble
Noble

omfg biggs your boys are super cute =)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:43 pm 
Forum Newb
Forum Newb

Well this has been a rather dead thread recently but this is me and my youngest from about two years ago. Don't have new pics on my PC, they all stay on the wife's. Oh only big change is I got surgery so I don't wear glasses anymore. Well that and she is a lot bigger.

Attachments:
Me and Sarah..jpg
Me and Sarah..jpg [ 673.78 KiB | Viewed 2430 times ]

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:18 pm 
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

ACE wrote:
I was wondering why Nerak never said he hated Emo people.....

Shadye wheres your pic? I think Nicky needs to post one! And we all know you can even without a digital camera.. I know in Austrila you have at least 35 mm cameras. L2scan pics =)

Ten years later, Australia finally gets its first camera!

Attachments:
hifromshady.jpg
hifromshady.jpg [ 191.06 KiB | Viewed 2351 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:08 am 
Royal
Royal

Shady! What've you been up to?

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:50 pm 
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fate!

I don't recall what year we parted ways, but woah it feels like a life time! After BWL/AQ40/Naxx with the costa fam I ended up playing the start of TBC with Of's guild, then found myself in an aussie / oceanic guild with nicer playing times. I went through TBC and WOTLK with them and really loved it (DK with Shadowmourne!), but it never felt the same as classic 40 man raids with you guys! So I un-subbed a few weeks into Cata, and never really looked back.

I've spent the past 6 years studying psychology and neuroscience at university, backpacking the world, and a few relationships. I became a huge NBA fan (go Celtics!), and then tore my ACL twice playing at the level below state.

And now... I'm part way through a PhD in neuropsychopharmacology (yeah... what? read: developing treatments for drug addiction) and have found myself looking back at how i got to this point. It's strange to think that I was 16(!) when we raided together. Apologies for any teenage moments :P How did I ever make officer? :roll:

I looked through some old folders on my hard drive and found a bunch of CAlliance videos of boss kills (by Of/Dave). Twin Emps, Huhuran, Maexxna, Noth, Razuvious, Nefarian! So many awesome memories which came flooding back... It was like a slideshow of familiar names... Nerak, Of, Llanthyl, Zycile, Gunr, Shlekore, Thewal, Taz, Dage, Smoove, Zelphie, Misao, Gnibbler, Fle, Crossed, Lucid, Sorean, Doom, Cogg, Corix, Badwolf, Helak, Dooley, Eowin, Arias, Fayren, Octavious, Prancer, Sabre, Moogatwo, Pasho, Vader, Anibus, Yoshi, Ogder, Luminara, Celesti, Meric, Bahorn, Zerathrustra... I'm sure many more i can't remember, but these were my wow glory days! Going through old Naxx/AQ40/BWL raid threads really highlights the huge organisation and people management skills you had to flex back then! I'm not sure what it's like now, but you were a very inspiring leader back then :P

I also vividly remember waking up at like 5am my time every week to go to the early Onyxia raid to never get my Wrath helm!

So as you can probably tell I'm currently suffering from wow/costa nostalgia! I resubbed and bought the expansions, started playing my warrior (still has AQ40 and Naxx gear), and have been going through old classic content stirring up memories. I'm not sure If i actually plan to level up and play much right now, but maybe when Legion comes out. For now i'm just indulging myself with a trip down memory lane :)

I just scrolled through photos here and saw your kids - crazy how big they are now! How has life and WoW been treating you and Regina?!

ps. any classic CAlliance people still around??

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:10 pm 
Royal
Royal

Life is treating us well though there's not many on your list still around. Regina, Taz, Pasho, and I are about it of the players you mentioned. Fearthebait was around as well, but recently got deployed. I like to think I'm still a decent leader, but more than anything those rule policies and philosophies we worked so hard on allow the CAlliance keep on chugging along (we don't have nearly the same level of refinement from week to week anymore). As silly as it sounds, it reminds me of the founding fathers and the way that the American government works (small tweaks to keep the original ideas and ideals realavent).

I'm not sure if your playing all Aussie style now, but I'd love to see you stop by and say hi (if nothing else). It would be good to hear more of a run down on all your smartie-fancy-pants-analyzationmajiggy :)

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:06 pm 
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

King_Fate wrote:
Life is treating us well though there's not many on your list still around. Regina, Taz, Pasho, and I are about it of the players you mentioned. Fearthebait was around as well, but recently got deployed. I like to think I'm still a decent leader, but more than anything those rule policies and philosophies we worked so hard on allow the CAlliance keep on chugging along (we don't have nearly the same level of refinement from week to week anymore). As silly as it sounds, it reminds me of the founding fathers and the way that the American government works (small tweaks to keep the original ideas and ideals realavent).

I'm not sure if your playing all Aussie style now, but I'd love to see you stop by and say hi (if nothing else). It would be good to hear more of a run down on all your smartie-fancy-pants-analyzationmajiggy :)

How'd i forget ftb!

Oh yes, forever refining the ML's for a 40 man raids across 3 nights! It really felt the CAlliance and it's system grew alongside its players.

Honestly i'm playing all solo style atm, but Blackyoshi and Zakeita are playing on Barthilas quite casualy atm, so i'll likely send my warrior there. I'll resurrect Shadylp and ship her to Deathwing ;)

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:50 am 
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Soon to be Doctor Shady! I'm not sure how I missed your post back in February! What's up man, glad to see you stop by. Me and Lucid have a 6 and 8 year old now, kids are pretty fun... at this age.
I don't really raid like I used to, I just kind of mess around in game and play with my garrison. I'm actually unsubbed right now, I have too much to do over the summer, but I'll probably be back this fall.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:01 pm 
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Shady! Mate! How are things! so good to hear again from you and knowing all is top notch on your end!
Sorry i missed this post from February but better late than never.

Yeah, I'm still around, same old hunter playing here and there..no, not an officer yet.. haha but having fun with the guild always.

It'd be great if you can stop by one day to say hellos but if not, I'm happy to hear you are in route to get the "Professor" title soon. Grats mate and well done.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:23 pm 
Forum Newb
Forum Newb

meow =^.^=

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:05 am 
Royal
Royal

Solid first post. Welcome to the forums. :)

ps. Feel free to join our Facebook group as well. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Calliance/

ImageImage

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1350 posts ]  Go to page Previous 186 87 88 89 90